A new heating installation is something you’ll typically need to think about every 15 to 20 years. When it’s time to start planning for your next heating installation, give CEN-CAL AIR Heating and Cooling a call for knowledgeable guidance.
The Benefits of a Heater Replacement
There are many compelling reasons to think about a new heating installation. While you’ll likely want to wait until your current heater is nearing the end of its lifespan, it’s always a good idea to research your options early. This way, you’ll have a budget and plan in place when it’s time to finally make the upgrade. Some of the perks of a heat pump and furnace replacement include:
- Enhanced comfort through modern features like a variable speed system
- Better indoor air quality from a new installation
- Lower energy bills due to increased energy efficiency
Is It Time for a New Heater in Your Home?
There are many signs to let you know that you should start thinking about a new heater. The earlier you shop, the more time you’ll have to know the current landscape of furnaces and other home heating systems. You may need a new heater soon if:
- Your energy bills have steadily increased over recent heating seasons.
- You no longer enjoy the home comfort you want.
- Your current heater is too large or too small for your living space.
- Your heater needs frequent repairs.
- Your heater is near or over 15 years old.
- Your heater is too loud or cycles on and off too often.
Booking Heating Services with CEN-CAL AIR Heating and Cooling
When you schedule your services with us, you’ll enjoy the CEN-CAL AIR Heating and Cooling difference. This commitment to quality bleeds into everything we do. Our installers are NATE-certified and keep up with the latest innovations in the heating industry. We can guide you through the installation process carefully and make sure you understand your options every step of the way.
We strive to treat our customers like a part of the CEN-CAL AIR Heating and Cooling family. You’ll enjoy courteous service, clear price quotes, and detailed explanations. We offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee and free in-home consultations. Our service area includes Newman, Los Banos, Modesto, Turlock, Merced, Gustine, Patterson, Santa Nella, Dos Palos, Firebaugh, Chowchilla, Atwater, Ceres, CA and the surrounding areas.